5 Wardrobe Essentials Every Woman Should Have
For some women, style equals comfort, for others, as long as it looks great, that’s all that matters. And so, even though style varies from woman to woman, there are just some items that every woman, regardless of her choice of style, should own. These include;
- A Little Black Dress: Or as we like to call it, “The dress for every occasion”. Nothing says versatility like this dress. From pairing it with a pantyhose(optional), jacket, and flats for work to pairing with heels for a night out and even with sneakers for an extra casual look. A definite must-have!
- A Pair of Jeans(that fits!): Finding a pair of really good quality jeans that fit, is a blessing. Jeans are always ready to go for everything, every time. It can be anything you want it to be as well; stylish, casual, work clothes, literally anything.
- A Basic T-Shirt: Do not be fooled by the “basic” in the title because there is absolutely nothing basic about a T-shirt that you can wear for almost everything by simply changing the things you pair it with. Am I a working mom? Or a football coach? Guess you’d never know!
- Lipstick/Balm: It would be really hard to find anything worse than chapped lips. Luckily, they come in colors that match your style. Whether bold, sophisticated, relaxed or just nude, you’ve got it!
- Flats: Girl, unless you are Mariah Carey, we all need flats at some point. Thankfully, just because they are comfortable (which is almost a synonym for boring) does not mean there aren’t stylish ones. So, just find the one that suits your style and slay in comfort.
So, there you have it guys. However, this list is not written in stone, these are just 5 essentials we think every woman should have. If there’s any one you think we missed, please share with us in the comment section. Do not forget to follow us on all our social media pages for more juicy information, tips and promos.
Have a lovely weekend.